
Oh camera camera...I'm well prepared now mama haha..
but this papa hor, so engrossed watching his cartoon

My sexy pose..hahha

Huh? not sexy at all meh? chey..u don't know how to appreciate baby sexy poses..next pls..
Oh oh lunch time....Mama, i'm not interested to take photo now cos I'm damn hungry..Can't u see I'm staring at my food liao...BTW what did papa cook this time?Spinach with Avocado..hmm...expensive stuffs..must finish..hehe
Finally food is in my mouth..Hmm..Not too bad actually although it looks abit err...like poo..hahaha
*Ring Ring* Papa's phone ringing...Here's the whole conversation:
Papa: Hello, who's that calling?
Uncle Burlney: It's me lah. Lao-er.
Papa: Oh oh Lao-da ah..How are you & what's up?
Uncle Burlney: have u been to the PC show at Suntec?
Papa: ya ya went yesterday evening. Surprisely the stuffs there are cheap sia.
Uncle Burlney: Oh u wanna go today cos we are planning to go now in the afternoon
Papa: wait ah. Need to ask my wife first.
*Shouting papa* "Dear do you want to go to PC show today?"
*Shouting mama* "Who's that ah? U decide lah. I'm bz with this naughty gal"
*Shouting papa* "Ok so go ah?"
*Shouting mama* "Ok ok go lor. Then u quickly prepare her stuffs while I go bath liao"
*Shouting papa* "ok ok"
Papa: Ok lau-er we meet you at city hall lah
Uncle Burlney: Ok sure..cya then
Actually they should have asked me whether I want to go rite? Not too sure why I'm so moody today. Papa put in sitting at my sport car(quinny stroller) and I kept crying & screaming..
Papa was telling mama "Dear maybe she don't want to go out leh. How ah?" Mama replying "Hmm..dun know leh but since we prepared liao. Just go lor"
See my cranky face...First time in blog with my crying face..poor me rite..
Mama sure knows how to may my mood back to normal
That's our little sweet family photo.
Behind us is actually made up of lego..they have a fair there to display their masterpiece
Behind us is actually made up of lego..they have a fair there to display their masterpiece
Can you believe it! It's made up purely by lego..Wow..Amazing
piece which papa simply have to take a shot of it.
piece which papa simply have to take a shot of it.
We went marina sq to look for my head rest cos sleeping in quinny stroller isn't that comfortable with my head going left & right..
Meanwhile Auntie Waiyin (Uncle Burlney's wife) wanting to get some clothings from U2 cos of the GSS so we waited for awhile in that shop.. Mama & papa got nothing better to do so they take a photo of me again..hahah
We went to the Kiddy's palace which is quite big and it's newly opened. Mama & papa bought me a pink sweet piglet(mama likes it), FP toy & my headrest.
We shopped quite awhile & came across this cute little armchair meant for toddlers...Auntie Waiyin quickly put me down & enojoy the chair which costs almost 2oo over bucks..Wow...branded leather chair which mama obviously won't buy it for me..
Look at me...we are so matching..hahaha..
oh Btw do u realise that my outfit has changed?
Cos Uncle Burlney spilled COLD WATER all over me & mama during dinner...So paiseh cos Papa changed my outfit infront of so many customers outside queuing and everyone was smiling at my fats..hahaha..but i like the attention!
U can see that I'm holding on to my towel cos i'm getting sleepy now...Soon after mama & papa realised it's damn late & abt to reach my milk time so they hurried back hm but too late I'm screaming for my milk half way thru the journey so they have go stop at cafe with Auntie Lesley who met us for dinner earlier and fed me with milk...soon...i'm zzzzzzzzzz all the way hm...
Nite nite mama papa....








No comments:
Post a Comment