But I'm kinda enjoying myself with my music instrument..
Hey..I'm getting hang on it..hahaha...I've the talent for music like Papa & mama...
Opps..This mama taking my naked body...porno..Warning: Age below 18 are forbidded to look at this pic!!Luckily I have my piyo piyo to save me by covering my hum hum..private area..hehe..
We went to submit the "Yew Tee baby contest 2006" form at CC and went to Lot 1 for a little shopping. U know my mama can't stand putting her butts still at hm..hehehe..
The contest will starts on 16th July (Sunday), a day before my mama & papa ROM day..hehe..hopefully can get some prize for them so I must make sure Í try my best on that day.
So coincidently, we bumped into my Ah po & Ah going when gai gai in Lot 1 and we went to Deli Cafe to have a cup of kopi for them of cos..haha

I'm so bored so keep playing with tissue paper..see how strong am I to tear the tissue apart and at the same time, I can even pose nice nice infront of the camera..dun play play sia..

Let u see closely what I have done with the tissue hehee

See my vain vain mama really got nothing better to do..hahaha
Oh ya we are actually waiting for my Ah yee to fetch us back to granny's hse for dinner so while waiting we were sitting outside Lot 1 "Dot Corn"cafe for a drink again..hehehe

Mama thought she can secretly took a sleeping photo of me...But hahaha..caught mama in surprise..I pop out my head suddenly & gave mama a sweet smile.. I'm not a stupid baby ok...This shall teach mama a lesson not to take ppl's photo secretly..hahaha
Granny was complaining my bracelet was dangling so need to use a red string to tied it up and meantime mama asked Hepe to keep me busy..hehe..see how nice my big sister is..laying near me letting me torture her..hahaha..u'll know what I mean later by those following pics.........Show time....
See I'm pulling Hepe's er...nipple? hahaha..see how i'm laughing happily by doing that...I'm a dog lover u know..hahaha


See what I mean as dog lover...Just can't let Hepe go..hahaha..Even when I lay down, I must make sure she's beside me...

I just can't get enough of her..she so sweet..no matter what I have done, she'll keep me company..

Where u going Hepe?? Wait for me...

Managed to catch u..hehehe..U can't get away from me...I'm strong u see, i'll pull u over..hahaha..opps someone took my photo...It's the proof for torturing animal & i'll be caught!!!! Jiat liat Jiat liat..
We took a nice photo of Hepe eventually...Isn't she sweet & cute little doggy...Just like me...See she still alive wah..so I did not torture her at all..hehe..Oh btw she doesn't really know how to smile so that's y she just open her mouth & stick out her tongue..hehe
That's it for tonight, Ladies & Gentleman...I hope you enjoy my little diary and dun forget to stay tune for next coming one!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment