Nothing special today..As usual, wake up in the early morning waiting for mama & papa to drive me to Auntie Irene's hse. I mean drive as in putting me in my stroller & push me there..hahaha.
Oh ya ya..this morning, papa put me sitting at the playmat playing with my tortoise and mama was busy getting prepared for work..God knows what happen...I bump my head onto my lovely tortose...OUCH!!!


Papa was going like "oh oh oh.." then I was cradled by papa going "sayang sayang"...
Mama came rushing to the living room asking "Aiyo what happen? Why Raine Raine crying ah" and mama was smiling? How come she's still able to smile when I'm crying leh..

But when I saw Mama smiling with tinkle in her eyes, i couldn't resist but to give mama a sweet smile back..hehehe..
That's it for today...."hmmm....wonder what papa & mama is doing now"
No comments:
Post a Comment