What I had for lunch? Hmm...mama cooked sweet potatoes and cereal for me..I dun really quite like it but in order not to waste the food & hurt mama feeling, i ate almost half of it..hehe..
We went to yew tee food court to visit all my grannies and mama, Ah ma & Ah gong had their lunch..
After that, Mama, Ah ma & Ah gong brought me to Causeway point at woodlands to see the Pooh & Friends meetup..We got there at 1pm and was told that the coupon to take photo with Pooh & friends are fully redeemed..So we have to try out luck on the 3pm slot..so we just stand outside taking photo..sigh..

Mama & Ah ma went to Guardian where they bought AA & AAA batteries, Huggies travel pack for me, 1 small bag for Ah ma. While shopping, we saw our little friend Axler again...hehe...Hi Axler...We were paying for the stuffs are realised that it does not total up to 10 bucks for each receipt so mama bought another small bag & sweet in order to add up 2 receipts of 10 bucks..
Huh? Why we need to do so? Oh it's because we need to have spent at least 10 bucks to take photo with Pooh..Well...it's kinda biz strategic rite...
Mama went over to the customer service hoping to redeem the coupons at 3pm slot & luckily we got it!!! hehe..but it's only 1:30pm so we went to drink Ah Kun kopi while waiting...
Guess what Axler mama didn't bring along his milk powder..Luckily mama very kiasu hehee..she gave one to Axler..
Oh btw I'm already fast alseep at my Ah ma's hand..
Axler's mama told mama a big secret which I'm not supposed to tell lah...It's a secret what..aiyo...bribe me lah..I might consider telling you..hehehe..IT"S REALLY A BIG SECRET!!!!! HAHAHA...
I finally wake up which mama quickly made my milk cos she's afraid I might get cranky & scream at the pooh..hahaha..
We went over to queue up for the photo shooting and there's lots of mama, papa & kids queuing already...Wow..really so popular meh?
Finally it's our turn!!!!

I wanted to see those dolls but mama keep pushing my head to the front..aiyo...
After this, we went shopping for awhile and mama was getting hungry so we went to MOS burger (mama's favourite) with Auntie Lesley.



We went to cold storage to buy stuff for my lunch tomorrow & it's my first time sitting at the trolley..hehe
Finally we heading hm for my dinner...Guess what mama had forgotten to change my diaper since 9plus in the morning...Damn..my butts smelly man..I got to scream & cried then mama realised that I need to have my diaper changed...Sigh..guess mama too engrossed with her shopping already...
Mama prepared blueberry & cereal for me..Yum Yum..my favourite...of cos I managed to finish it off..hehee..
Couldn't really get to sleep so mama let me play ard for awhile...

Today was a tiring day for me...I slept much earlier ard 8:45pm after my milk....*Yawn*....Gd nite mama & papa...Papa, miss u so much..Can't wait to have u back hm!!!!....Sweet dreams everyone...
No comments:
Post a Comment