Huh? Not watching Garfield movie lah...Don't think they allow me in cos I'm still under age leh..
Lot 1 at CCK have an event to promote Garfield 2 movie so they actually have events like Look alike Garfield & Heaviest cat contest at 3pm..
Meanwhile you have to spend at least 30 bucks in order to have a photoshoot with Garfield..
Of cos not real Garfield but anyway there isn't any real Garfield rite..all are cartoon based..
Don't think I'm only a baby & I don't know ok..hahaha..
Time for some pics guys.....
* Please remember to switch off your mobile & be considerate *
* Movie is starting soon...............*

Morning photos....Mama caught me again...grrrr.....
I soon realised when the camera flash out...then I quickily turned my head & gave mama a smile..hehe
Gave mama another pose..hehehe
Oh oh i can't stop praising myself that I'm a great poiser..hahaha

Guess what am I doing???????
Wow..I'm so engrossed rite..

Mama always switched on those DVDs & VCDs to keep me busy...Don't think mama is so good to help me enriched my knowledge..
Whenever they are busy with something, they will switch on those and hopefully keep my attention to it..hahaha...
But I do love watching Baby can Read VCDs as well as Mother Goose Nursery..
The last scene was saying "Head & Shoulder Knee & Toes"hehehe
One of the songs which mama loves to play with me:

If you are happy and you know it, Clap your Hand *clap clap*
If you are happy and you know it, Clap your Hand *clap clap*
If you are happy and you know it, and your face will surely show it. If you are happy and you know it, Clap your Hand
*clap clap*
If you are happy and you know it, Storm your feet *Stomp Stomp*
If you are happy and you know it, Storm your feet *Stomp Stomp*
If you are happy and you knot it, and your face will surely show it. If you are happy and you know it, storm your feet
*Stomp Stomp*
If you are happy and you know it, Say HURRAY
If you are happy and you know it, Say HURRAY
If you are happy and you know it, and your face will surely show it.
If you are happy and you know it, Say HURRAY!
That's what I'm trying to do..Mama usually bring both my arms up the air to shout HURRAY hehehe..Clever gal...
Before we can go anywhere, it's our habit to bath & clean ourselves up..hehe
Not forgetting my alone time with my ducky...hehehe
Finally we are done & reached Lot 1 in time to purchase up to 30 bucks and got the ticket to take photo with Garfield.
Guess what ..by then when we are able to take photo with Garfield, I fell into deep sleep and no matter what mama or papa do, I just can't open up my eyes for the photoshoot.
So mama & papa just went ahead with me sleeping..hahaha...even the Garfield was amused..
Actually to be honest, the Garfield don't really look nice at all..Quite ugly..hahaha
After the event, Papa needs a haircut urgently cos he's starting work at his new company next Monday.
So mama & me acc Papa to the 10 dollars haircut shop..
Well white waiting, mama & me abit boh liao so mama took photos of ourselves..hahaha
After papa finished his haircut.....
I almost couldn't recognise Papa at all...hahahaha
But I know his voice so I concluded that this guy is really my papa..hahaha
That's when we turn & face mama for another photo shooting...
We are getting abit tired so went to Mac to chill ourselves out..By then we have met my Ah ma from work..hehe
Show you my motor skills.....I can now grab things from each hand...
opps...where is another one goes?
Oh no...where is the rest of it? I dropped it again..Shit I won't be able to get it cos this damn high chair is really high..hahaha
I just can't help showing off my funny expression...oh oh..I have learned a new expression..
Move yr eyes to last row first pic..hehehe...That's my new smile to ppl I love..
So if you manage to get that from me, meaning to say Ï Love You..hehhee
Awwww......
This is how I look when I'm angry with having no teeth........GRRRRRRRR......
This marks end of the trip to Garfield Photoshooting...
It's not the end of the show yet...
After shopping at Lot1, we went back to Yew Tee Foodcourt to meet up with granny & grandpa for dinner and pop over to their place to chill out..

My only toy at granny's hse hehehe..so only can play this when i'm there...still trying to find out ways to make this toy out of order...so that i can have more toys from mama....
Granny bought me small worm for me to bite his head off..hahaha

See any diff among those photos? hehee...my costume...2nd row third col...I've changed to sleeping outfit..hehehe..cos nite time liao...so have to change to sleeping outfit first. Then mama just have to feed me with milk & i'll sleep till the cock sings..hehe
* Advertisement Time *
Such a small & cute little doggy right....Wanna get one right away?
Ya sure...but please do take prepare yrself first before getting one and not regret later and dump the poor little doggy out!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment