Ok ok..remember my last posting about going to woodlands causeway point for dinner with my Ah po & Ah gong rite? After meeting up with my mama, we went shopping for abit before heading to dinner..
Mama simply couldn't resist the temptation of buying stuffs for me..What a sweet mama rite..hehe..Here are a few items we bought that day:

Reason for buying this set partly due to discount at mothercare & also Ah gong always wants me to cover my hair cos I don't look nice with my botak head..hahaha
Sexy rite...my Ah po very modern granny ok..(top) She actually choose this for me..hehe
M
ama chosed 2 dresses for me...all sweet looking one..
(below)
These are stockings mama bought at mothercare...Oh dear, mama is certainly going to dress me like a doll hehe..but i prefer to be naked cos Singapore is damn HOT!!! haha
Oh Ah po also bought me a pair of garfield shoe which mama forget to take photo of it..Will do that in abit..wait ya.
After all those shopping, we finally head to food court right at the top level & managed to grab a seat which is near the entrance.
Mama ordered cavana chicken rice, Ah gong ordered traditional white chicken rice & Ah po munching her noodles..What abt me? I'm SCREAMING for my biscuits..hahaha
Ah gong had no choice but to feed me while he's still munching his food..Gosh..I'm that naughty if you still don't realised..hahaa
Yum yum..finally Í'm done with my biscuits..Actually want more but mama told me off "Raine Raine, cannot eat too much cos you need to drink yr milk soon ah. If you unable to finish off yr milk, then mama is going to spark yr bottom" So u know why Í can't have my biscuits anymore..*sob sob*
But guess what..I'm a happy go luck baby like my papa and I'm abit vain u see..well..of cos rite..I'm a girl..hahaha...
I'll always smile whenever i see camera...check this out..
MAMA, I am not prepared at all for this shot...but I like it..my blur blur look..
Cheezz....hehe
Who who who said I cutie baby? haha
After dinner, we went to yew tee mrt to meet my papa to go hm together. I managed to finish my milk milk and finally...Sweet Dreams...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................


No comments:
Post a Comment