05 June 2006 Monday
Monday Blue... my blur face in the morning..
Papa & mama sure knows how to dress me accordingly to their moods... I can't really forced myself to give you a sweet smile today..sigh...Monday blueeeee....

Ok ok...since you insists, let me giv ua half smile then..hehehe
Are we done now? We need to go to Auntie Irene's hse already..All of you are gonna be damn late for work....
Oh Mama participated me in a few contests..Kiasu mama..
Check these out:
June 06 Cutest Baby Contest -http://www.singaporemoms.com/community/node/38390
June 06 Most Cheeky Kid - http://www.singaporemoms.com/community/node/38389
June 06 Most Curious Kid - http://www.singaporemoms.com/community/node/38387
June 06 Fathers Day Lookalike - http://www.singaporemoms.com/community/node/38386
06/06/06 (Tuesday)
Opps...Omen day...It's just a show nothing particular about this day..It's just normal other day..(trying to reassure myself u see to make myself feel better hehehe)
Today papa & mama seems to be quite bz in the morning..Evesdropping on their conversation:
Mama: I think we better bring her go to the wedding
Papa: Why leh? I thought we discussed yesterday not to bring her there. Instead mother will take care.
Mama: But I'm afraid that your father work late today & only yr mom takes care of her and she can't cope.
Papa: Hmmm....ok ok then we bring her go
Mama: I go prepare her stuffs just in case.
Oh ic. Today Papa & mama needs to attend their friend's wedding. I want to go also leh. How come they nvr bother to ask me? Sigh..Parents are always like tat..Always like to make decision on behalf of us.
On our way to Auntie Irene's hse, I evesdropped their conversation again..Why am I always doing this? Well, they always talked freely infront of me thinking I don't know what they are talking about..I told you I'm a clever super baby..hehehe
Mama: Later I'm going to my Ayurvedic Theray class, so I'll try to leave early & fetch raine first.
Papa: Let me see if I can fetch her before 8pm. If so, then we'll wait for you at Tiong Bahru then we can go together to the wedding dinner.
Mama: Huh? 8pm? Then I dun have to go to my class? My class starts at 7:30pm.
Papa: What you mean? I know yr class starts at 7:30pm. That's y I told you if I reached there before 8pm then we'll wait for you.
Mama: Don't understand at all..
Papa: Let me finish what I have to say first ya.
Papa: If I can go off early & reach there before 8pm and by then I reach Tiong Bahru, will be ard 8plus before 9pm so can wait for you.
Mama: Reach where?
Papa: Auntie Irene's hse!
Mama: You are going to fetch her? I thought we have discussed before that I will go fetch her since I'm much nearer..
Papa: Oh oh..now I'm confused.
Mama: Ok..I'll go fetch her first & meet you at Tiong Bahru instead. I'll probably reach ard 7pm and you will bring her to the wedding dinner first.
Papa: Ok ok..now makes more sense..
Adult conversation sometimes sound stupid rite? They always assume that other party understand what they said & do not like to go into details. Well..luckily baby are more straightforward..hahaha
Ard 6:15pm, mama finally appeared at Auntie Iréne's hse and saw my pretty purple dress. Mama starts commenting that it seems to be abit big for my size. Auntie Irene said it's not actually but looks abit weird cos of my hair...grrr...Hey, next time please choose a nice one for me & stop commenting!!!!
Finally after much commenting this & that...mama starts our journey to Tiong Bahru to meet Papa...Oh I finally met Auntie Pinki in person. Nice, pretty & sweet auntie...hehehe.. She's so happy when she sees me...I definitely can make one person happy ..hehee
Mama & Auntie Pinki are going to be late for their class so they quickly say goodbye & mama gave me a goodbye kiss.. Papa & me continue with our journey and I was getting impatient sitting on the stroller so I starting screaming again..hahaha... Giving papa hard time ah...
We reach the wedding place "Chef Chan", I think it's a chinese restaurant. We met the wedding couple. Wow...pretty & handsome couple... Seeing quite alot of people attending the wedding and we are seated left corner of the place with a few uncles & aunties..hehehe Mama joined us ard 9 and I was actually asleep..I wake up not long after mama reached & was smiling away again...

(Top Left to Right: Papa & me(of cos), Jason, Wedding couple-Jamie & Cheewah)
(Bottom Left to Right: Mama, Waiyin, Burlney, Eileen, Aipheng & Lu-ern)
Not sure why I love to stick to Uncle Jason..Hmm...maybe he's like me? hahaha...fat fat really nice sleeping on him..hahaha
Papa passed me to groom to take a photo of us...
We reached home ard 11plus after the wedding. Papa & mama quickly changed me into my pyjamas and I'm on my way to dreamland..hehehe
07/06/06 Wednesday
It's Papa & mama off day..hehehe...All of us slept till abt 9 in the morning before they put me with Auntie Irene. Guess they need their alone time after spending mths with me..hehehe...I'm always very considerate..
----------------------- Mama & papa's diary to you ------------------------------
We went to Lot1 at CCK to repair papa's spec and after which we head straight to Prudential at Raffles place to surrender mama's policy cos it's not really making $$..
Mama always wanted to buy a macintosh as she has been facing with her fujitsu notebook for yrs...hahaha..it's time to change a new one.. Papa thought of buying the mini mac but realised the spec of it wasn't really worth the amt cos we need to buy monitor, keyboard & mouse so mama suggesting buying iMac instead..
Went to view it at a shop called MC2 and was chatting with this salesguy..He's really good & honest and give us a few discount here & there.
Mama couldn't really decide cos it's not a small sum so they went to drink kopi at the same time decide if they should get it.
After deciding for almost 1 hr, mama decided to get it and went back to the salesguy. The Mac is really cool to be honest and we bought it from him..

Mama & papa realised it''s almost 6...We quickly moved our butts & catch a cab. We fetched you on our way back & yuo saw the big box which you think it's cool rite? Cos you have been banging the box with yr hand non-stop thru out the journey..hehe
We are so lazy & tired after shopping that we decided to order KFC for our dinner and meantime papa is eager to setup the system..

Do you know that Mama bought this just for you? hahaha..so that mama can do nice blog for you..Well..that is partly the reason of buying this and also mama wants to be mac super user!!! hehehe..
Oh btw we took this photo while you are sleeping cos we find it amused on yr sleeping position..hahha..next time when you are older, please sleep with yr leg close ya...hehehe
Another day passed...sigh..back to work tomorrow...
--------------------------------- End of diary ------------------------------------
08/06/06 (Thursday)
Nothing much today except that Papa is leaving for Jarkata after work. Sigh..another wkends w/o papa...sure to miss him like hell but I'm glad that he's not going anyway after next wk..Yuppiee...
Poor mama got to take care of me alone...Mama very funny. She called up Ah ma in the late afternoon asking ah ma must rem to acc her starting today till next monday..hahaha..Think mama scares of being alone...
Ah ma told mama that ah going is working 3pm to 11pm so won't be able to acc us in the eveing..so it's only mama, me & ah ma...After mama fetched me from Auntie Irene's hse, we met up with Ah ma & have dinner at Yew Tee foodcourt & went straight home after that..Guess all of them are pretty tired after work..
I'm a good gal today. I didn't really scream or make things difficult for mama & ah ma...Just that I'm too excited when mama fed me with blueberry cereal that I knocked some onto mama's pants..hehee..
Playtime with mama...I always love to play with mama cos she can really make funny faces at me & couldn't stop laughing..
Eventually, I need my milk to sleep...Ah ma & mama was laughing at me cos I reguitated even before mama put the teat in my mouth..hehehe..Mama fed me with my milk & slowly I realised I'm in dreamland..hehehe..
09/06/06 Friday
Yuppie..Finally it's TGIF!!!
Today I woke up ard 6 in the morning and was playing with my legs..Mama opened her eyes for awhile and guess she's too tired to bother so she went to sleep again..Poor mama...I'm going to be good gal today so I'll just entertain myself with my legs...
Oh I saw Ah gong now. He picked me up knowing I'm already awake and carried me to the living room. Guess he miss me alot...
Mama wake up straight after and prepared my milk espresso. Ah gong fed me with my milk and mama went to bed again...Ah gong put me in mama's bed again and slowly i fall asleep again.
My Ah gong keep wanting to carry me even he knows I'm sleeping and mama keep telling him off saying "She's sleeping leh. Let her be lah" See how my Ah gong missed me badly..hehe
Almost every 15mins, Ah gong will pop in our room and tries to wake mama up saying "You not waking up for work ah?" Mama was damn tired replying "Not so early lah. Let me sleep for awhile"
Till ard 7am, mama finally wakes up and prepare herself for work..As for me, I'm still sleeping like a pig but I do realised my surroundings..I'm just too lazy to open my eyes..hehe..
Ah gong kept me accompany by sitting by my side watching my sweet face..hehe..I only opened up my eyes when mama spoke to me saying "Raine Raine, Mama got to carry you to the stroller cos needs to go Auntie Irene's hse already ya"
Guess later in the evening, it will be only me, mama & ah ma liao..Dun think will go anywhere tonight as Ah gong is still working..
Oh tonite mama is going to try using yr iMac to do a video conference with papa hahaha...
Updating current vote:
June 06 Cutest Baby Contest -http://www.singaporemoms.com/community/node/38390
15 Votes 98%
June 06 Most Cheeky Kid http://www.singaporemoms.com/community/node/38389
13 Votes 93%
21 Votes 93%
June 06 Fathers Day Lookalike - http://www.singaporemoms.com/community/node/38386
16 Votes 93%

Stay tune............*muack*






No comments:
Post a Comment