Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My weeks from 12 June 06 Monday to 16 June 06 Friday

Here's my wkly update again..hehee...

12 June 06 Monday

Blue Monday again..hehehe..
Mama didn't take any photos today...

Mama went to fetch me at Auntie Irene's hse and Auntie Irene told mama that my appetite wasn't that good today..Not sure what happen...Well...I'm not too sure myself...just dun feel like eating lor..

We went to Lot1 to have our dinner with Ah ma. Today I had apple cereal only & again I couldnt finish everything..

We shopped for awhile & meantime waiting for papa to fetch us back...

I've learned a new skill..hehehe...I know how to say "booo" and at the sam time, split out my saliva hahaha...That's really fun..I was so proud of it that I've been showing off almost every min..But mama & Ah ma keep scolding me not to do it cos it's ugly..Couldn't be bother..hehe

I'm getting impatient & starts screaming again..Ah ma got to carry me thruout...I need my milk & i'm sleepy u see..I didn't get too much sleep during the day..

Finally ard 9, papa came to fetch us on the cab & head straight back hm..

Ah ma changed my diaper & fed me my milk before she went hm..Isn't she sweet? hehe..

I'm on my way to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..nite nite...

13 June 06 Tuesday

Guess what..I woke up ard 4:15am and nobody seems to bother me or maybe they are in coma liao..hahaha

I flipped myself so that I am laying on my tummy & shifted myself facing mama's head..I have a pull at mama's hair..hahaha...

Wow..mama immediately jumped out of bed & take a look at me...luckily she's not angry with me..She gave me a smile & head to make my milk milk..hehe..

Papa also wake up and prepared me for milk..Mama keep complaining to papa abt me being naughty pulling at her hair...

Can't help rite cos they both sleep like a pig and I'm damn hungry mah..Usually I used to just use my leg to hit the mattress loud enough to give a "bump" hehee..

I went back to sleep after my stomach filled up with milk...

Wake up ard 7plus and still waiting for mama to prepare herself for work. Papa entertaining me with my tortoise again..hahaha..



My blur look in the morning...hehe..See i can grab the ball well..







Don't be misled with my blur look..It's just to trick u.hehe..Í'm always ready infront of the camera...give u my smile again..








Show you my power!!!







hehe...I'm definitely having fun in the morning...








---------------------- mama's diary ------------------------------------------

Hi Darling,

Mama not in good mood today..Why? well...hard to really tell u cos you won't really understand..
Human are rather complicating...It's so hard to understand them or maybe mama too sensitive.

But it's kinda sad actually..You thought you understand the person but then it turn up you don't at all...I think most of the time we human tends to put a different mask in different situation..

At hm, we put on our so called "good wife or good hubby" mask..
At work, we put on our "good & hardworking coll"mask..
To parents, we put on our "filial & nice child"mask...
etc etc..

When do we put off our mask? Not sure..Maybe during bedtime or maybe at our coffin?

As for me, I try not to put any mask at all..Í rather be myself & let you know who I really am..but seems like the person is getting annoy by this true me that things seems to be going haywired...

I beginning to believe the future teller is telling me the truth but I choosed to ignore in the first place cos I always think that I'll be able to fight it thru.Mama is very stubborn in a way u see..

But no matter how strong a person can be, one of these day the person might just break down & things will not be the same anymore...'

Mama encountered this once & really don't wish to go thru it away..It's not fun at all...

I really don't understand..Maybe the person really like me with mask on?

Well let's wait & see ya...

Always love you darling...I hope you will be my comfort in the future...


------------------- End of Diary --------------------------------------

14 June 06 (Wednesday)

*Continuing yesterday's event*
Yesterday mama was attending the "Ayurveda Therapy" class with Auntie Ariel & Pinki so won't be able to pick me up from Auntie Irene's hse...

Papa came & picked me up yesterday & brought me over to granny's hse..so long didn't see grandpa liao...miss his shiny botak head..hehehe..

Was having fun during my stay in granny's hse and also finally have sometimes with papa..Been missing him since the day he went overseas...

Today I wake up at 5:30am to have my milk..Mama couldn't wake up so papa got to wake up & prepare it for me..hehehe

After which I immediately went into deep sleep...but was awake again ard 7:30am..I know mama & papa was damn tired so didn't make any noises..I just play with my pooh dreamlight show...I love to pull that thing out and trying hard to..hehe..naughty me..

Soon mama wake up & realised she's damn late so she quickly prepared herself for work & papa entertained me by bringing me to my playmat with my tortoise again...sian rite..always put me playing with the tortoise every morning..no choice cos that's my favourite pet leh..

During the journey, papa just couldn't resist taking photos of me even though mama is terribly late..hee



As usual my dreamy look in the morning..







Here u go..Hope I can make yr day with my sweet smile...hee
Oh tat's my new minnie mouse doll from my Cindy Ah Yee & Uncle Eugene..








What is mama trying to do? Hmm...Oh Ic Ic..trying to take photo with me lah..aiyo...






Finally a nicer pic...hehe









With Papa now but papa's eyes too small liao..hehe
Mama couldn't acc us to Auntie Irene's hse so only me & papa walking thru out the journey to Auntie Irene's hse..







15th June 06 (Thursday)

*continue yesterday's event*
We went to granny's hse for dinner and as usual when they are having their dinner, they will put me sitting at my walker...I managed to know how to walk forward now but depends on my
mood actually..hahaha



















Show you a few of my angry expression....Don't play play with me...I have my moods ok...hahaha

Show u my new trick..I know how to turn my head whenever the camera is...I think I'm born to be a superstar!!!!




Hmm..What has superstar got to do with camera? haha...Anyway I'm good you see..









So sad..Mama told me that Hepe's birthday is on 12 June but we didn't have a chance to celebrate her birthday with her..so instead mama just wished her Happy Birthday with loads of kisses..hehehe..

After shouting & venting my anger, I'm damn thirsty...so mama quickly gave me my water bottle...I'll gave mama a surprise by holding my own bottle..hehehe...

I'm always full of surprise u see...








Give you a *wink* hehehe..Awwww...I'm damn cute rite...I know I know..hehehe..











Relaxing man.....oh shiok shiok...hehehe












Come closer...my skin is perfect!!! I dun need to spend $$ to have great skin...Envy??? na na na na na....u can't have it...hehehe...






Today not sure what happen but I keep waking up and going back to sleep again...I even flipped & bump my head onto my Pooh dreamlight. Papa got to keep flipping me back so that I can continue my sleep...Hee...naugthy me..

Early in the morning, mama received call from Auntie Irene informing that she won't be able to take care of me today due to some personal reason so mama have to take urgent leave to take care of me..

While taking care of me, mama still have to do her work at hm....sigh...see how troublesome am I...But I like it cos then mama can acc me more..hehe

Papa played with me for a while before heading out...

After much persuading from papa to ask me to help him check his skin, i obliged to it...see how engrossed i'm in when it comes to real work..hehe











Mama again cannot resists in taking my sexy poses again..hehehe...











mama is trying to show me how to play 5-10 game..hehehe..naughty mama..

Not bad..I managed to learn quite fast...







Oh btw, papa's colls are going to treat papa to a farewell dinner so mama & me insists on tagging along too..hehe..




See how pretty I am....I'm all ready for the function...










Here are my papa's colls...Wow..alot of them rite...where's mama? hehehe..u see one gal bending down trying to dig out something from my bag...tat's her...this papa dun know how to take photo one..hahaha

Halfway thru the dinner, the whole restaurant blacked out..hahaha...luckily I'm brave enuff and didn't cried out loud..Quite scary actually but good in the way cos I managed to sleep all the way hm..hehehe

16 June 06 (Friday)

As usual...Journey to the west...i think i look more like Tang San Zheng rite...cos of my botak head..

Mama will be Monkey Sun and Papa of cos will be Zu Pa Jie lor...hahaha

Today is Papa last day of work, so mama will fetch me first and buy dinner for Papa. Papa coll so nice...gonna drive papa back from work cos papa gonna move his stuffs back hm...

Finally Papa is back & have some fun with me before going to my dreamland..hehe

Tonight it's just our own family chill out..hehehe..Guess we are damn tired after yesterday's event..That marks the end of the week and tom is WEEKEND!!! Yuppie...

No comments: