Hi Princess,
Guess what.. Mama got a new hair colour..Why did mama change hair colour? Oh well, cos mama got a "compliment" saying I looked like auntie now so asked Auntie Ariel for suggestions. She told me to deal with my messy hair first and also try to doll up abit.
Well..so after hearing this, i quickly went to Harbourfront which is the nearest to get my hair coloured or should I say highlight? Anyway I was there for ard 1 and half hr & finally saw my new hair colour. Hmm...Auntie Pinki, Auntie Arial & papa said nice & neat. As for me, I don't think there's any difference from my previous colour hehehe...Neat is becos hair salon's boss blowed dry my hair so that's y it looks neater..
Eager to let papa & Auntie Ariel see my hair so I went to toilet with Auntie Pinki to take a shot of myself..hahaha...

Later in the evening, po po & gong gong going to fetch you from Auntie Irene's hse to take you to woodlands causeway point to meet mama there so be good gal ya..
Cya later..baby..
------------------------------ End of it ----------------------------------------------
Hi Hi....it's baby princess Raine..
Yesterday mama just realised my face is on the website!!!! First photo o
n the web..pls visit this website for more details..hehee.. Check it out http://www.baybsupplies.net/showcase.htmThis papa hor, how should I say. Choose this photo which makes my head looks so big & not cute at all...Sigh..Guy's taste is abit weirdo..hahaha..
Yesterday mama came to fetch me from Auntie Irene's hse and Uncle was trying to teach me how to play my pooh stacker
and didn't want to drop it even know I know mama has come to fetch me..Auntie Irene kept shouting "Drop the thing Drop the thing, yr mama come to fetch u liao. Aiyo u dun want to go hm izzit?" Finally I let go of it and immediately Auntie Irene pao me to see mama..Auntie Irene is such a nice person. She bought me 3 cute t-shirts for me w/o asking mama for $$... So sweet of her..hee
*Journey to Ah ma's hse*
Ah ma let me sit on my walker and trying to feed me my porridge.Ah Ma complaining to mama saying "Now Ruiyu cano sit still already. Keep jumping That's y yesterday she bump into the wheel"
In order not to let me bump into the steering wheel, Mama pluck out the whole set of toys on the walker and I'm left with no toys to play *sob sob*.
Guess wat, I bite the tray on the walker hahaha..It's so damn boring to have yr meals without toys u know. So I have no choice to use my mouth lor to entertain myself.Hee
Finally I'm done with my food. Now I seriously need a walk to digest my food. Ah ma was trying to lure me to walk forward cos I only know how to walk backward for the time being..Y? not sure though..hahaha
Ah ma gave up. She put "Xiao Chong" (small worm in chinese) and small red ball for me to play while I walked..I was holding the ball & used it to bang it on the tray. Suddenly *SCREAMING CRYING* I hit my fingers on the tray..It hurts so much ok!!! Ah ma saw it & quickly pao pao me & sayang my fingers which I stopped crying cos got someone to sayang me already mah.
Ah ma very bad leh keep giving me that damn red ball. I immediately rejected it & try to beat it away..That damn ball just injured my finger. Throw it away please!
Ah ma & Ah gong was laughing at me..Well..that's natural reaction rite..Even mama was so bad laughing together with them. Sigh. Why do I have such a mama? hahaha
Mama trying to cheers me up by playing with me in the walker..She again trying to lure me to come forward and Da La.....i managed to walk forward just a little bit..hehehe But better than nothing rite..
That's my achievement for the day...Oh Oh...I managed to pull myself up to sitting position when laying on the stroller..hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment