Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Auntie Jaz Hse Warming 29 March 08

Mummy finally received good new from Auntie Jaz...ROM and got herself a place she called her own.

Here I am saying Cheeze..Behing me is Auntie Michelle, Maxi Kor Kor and Uncle Freddy.

Me trying to get my Cheeze right but this daddy didn't wait for me as usual..Ming Hui Kor Kor


Some nice pose of me...What's mummy & didi doing ah? Spoil my photo haiz.


Another nice pose but not mummy & didi..What can I say? haiz again lor


Here we are spot checking Auntie Jas kitchen and also us running up & down the stairs..keke..
However I falled and hurt my knee..pain pain..Kena scolded by mummy..


A group photo but all of us are still trying to get ready leh...This auntie Jas hor..

Ok ok..Ready..Cheeze everyone!! Nice shot!


Ok done..everyone back to normal...


We hang around till 9plus and everyone of us was pretty tired..Me & didi slept all the way hm till the next morning..keke..

Stay tuned for more fun!!

No comments: