Pages

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Cousin Matthew Bday party 20 Dec 07

It's our cousin Matthew's 2nd year birthday..I'm gonna enjoy myself however you can see didi "sian" look cos he can't join me kekeke...



First game: Missing donkey tail
We are to blindfold and walk towards the donkey picture to stick back his tail
opps..wrong place haahha


My turn my turn however uncle said I'm too young & won't understand the concept of this game so dun need to blindfold..oh well..so me sian sian walk over to the donkey picture


er...somehow uncle is right hhahaha...i dun know what I'm suppose to do.
Guess what I stick the tail on the donkey eye hahaha



Anyway I still got my present hehe but what's tat ah?



Jie Jie & cousins are trying to tell me what's the thing for



Next game:
Each of us are suppose to pull a string and whoever got the door open gets all the sweets & candies inside the car..Wah...

What you asking? Didi where?
He's with mummy just behind us lor...Didi can't help but fall asleep keke

K my turn now but not me

It's time for cake cutting..

Me knows how to sing birthday song but I'm more keen in eating the BIG CAKE!

Er..Didi u wake up at the wrong time, we are heading home liao..
Nvm next yr you should be able to play with me k


No comments: