Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Trip to Science Centre 11 Feb 08



Daddy got the free pass to Science Centre and they are bringing me today...Yuppie..


Poor didi cano go cos he's not feeling well...Nvr mind..we'll go again when you are older I promise k..




But I need to go to school today first..keke






Amazing ball thingy




Having lunch at MacDonald




Happy family (Poor didi)




Guess what..We realised Science Centre was closed on Monday!!! GRRRR!!!!
Well nvm...we can play around the playground..
See how strong I am..keke...of cos with help of Daddy lah

Trying to find my weight but too bad I'm too light hahaha...simply cano lift up the stupid heavy metal ball..
See how strong me & daddy is...Trick you!!!
It is made of foam hahaha

This sexy lips is actually a voice transmitter..
OHhhhhhh....my chair is getting higher...Careful don't fall..

Trying to cycle but just too hard for me...
Roll Roll Roll your feet hahaha
Weeee....spin spin spin...oh..giddy..


Us resting...tired tired...

Since there's nothing much we could do at Science Centre, we changed our venue to IMM..
But I'm simply too tired so I felt took my nap...

I'm fully charged now...Me riding a horse..Hee Yaa..
Next my flying boat...

In order to reach my destination, I need a strong big dragon to fly me there...hahahaha...
I'm having soo much fun today..
K time to go home to accompany didi...

No comments: