As usual wake up ard 7plus to have my bf (milk lah) then couldn't get back to sleep liao..so papa & mama bring me out of my bedroom and put me on m playmat..as usual.. playing with my tortoise & pooh stacker..

Playing half way thru, papa realised I'm so obessed with the TV show...so papa needs to put me further away so that I won't have eye problem when I'm older..
Mama thought I look cute while staring at the TV screen so trying to take a shot of me...
But hehehe..who knows..I knew mama got a camera so quickly turn my head to look at her...papa was smiling at the back..hehehe

Mama keep telling me to look at the screen but I'm not going to fall into my mama's trap..hehehe...
I tricked her by giving her my body language that I'm coming over now...but.........................

but then I quickly seat up straight again & continue with my show..hehehe..Life is bored if i dun some tricks on them..hahaha
Oh btw, my papa is wearing Hello Kitty short..hahaha...he's gonna kill me for sure if he reads this..

Wah..interesting show..dun disturb me ya...
Huh? What am I watching? hehehe..guess? Nope...try again...Oh gosh you are damn poor in guessing..

Surprise Surprise!!!!!
Hehehehe..HI 5 lah...
Mama & papa couldn't really understand what so fun & good abt this show but I just like it lor..esp they have hip hop dance & cool musics..hehe
No pt explaining to u guys cos u ain't babies..chey...
So I'll decide to crawl & look ard instead of wasting my time with u guys......watch out for me & dun u
Opps..I have problem crawling...what's tat on my tummy...Am I going preggie now?? Oh dear..how am I gonna explain to mama & papa?
C'mon...it's just a ball..This papa so naughty..wait till i complain it to mama then u know..
oh oh...water flowing out liao.....GOT U!!! hahahaa..kena tricked by small baby...
hehe...actually there isn't any water left liao...hahaha...
I'm trying to learn how to crawl so Í take it slowly by first sitting down...then put both my hands on the mat..followed by lifting my bums up...
Opps...heng...almost fell down..see I somemore can learn how to stable myself..hahaha..clever me..

Giving everyone my cheeky smile again!!!!
Heading to Bredon's First mth
Saw my old friends again....kinda miss them..hehe
Let me intro ya: (Most left-> Meow, Hubby & Sheryl) (Most Right-> Ling, Hubby, Velda & Cher)
All mummies are trying their best to organize us into lines so that we babies can take photos together but er...hahaha...see the pics above for more informations..hehee...just too hard to keep us still...
Let me explain what's going on ya....Firstly, I wanna take the black pouch cos curious mah..but who knows..Cher & Velda ganged up against me...sigh..hahaha..Cher pull off away while Velda quickly grab the pouch & have a good bite....then realised it's not edible..hehehe
I managed to get away from Cher...Cher next target is my hairband..aiyo..Finally he managed to grab it & start chewing..Oh my hairband full of saliva liao...Nvm...anyway better cos I dun like to wear anything on my head..hehe..
Awwww...finally....our group photos...hehehe..Can u see every babies are looking in different directions? cos all are looking at their mummies who are trying their best to make us laugh lor..haha..see all our blur blur faces
Papa cooked tofu & porridage for my dinner..Yummy Yummy...can u see my funny face here? hehehe















No comments:
Post a Comment