
My lovely smile & pose again..hehehe...sian hor...no choice cos i only know this pose..hahaha
Papa cooked egg yoke, tofu & rice porridge for me..hehehe...see how big my mouth is when papa feed me can tell that the food yummy rite..hehe..

Now I am practising from tummy position to sitting position..hehehe..clever me...

Show off my towel...my important towel..i need it to always acc me whenever i go..esp when i'm in bed..hehehe...
We went to Ah ma's store at yew tee coffee shop for lunch....That's me & my ah ma..hehehe
I'm wearing chicken little t-shirt & short skirt..hehe...cos i'm borned in chicken year..come to think of it..my hair also look abit like chicken head hor..hahaha
MY 8TH MONTH CELEBRATION!!!!
Yuppie..all of them are going to celebrate my 8th month today!!!
Y ah? hmm..not sure leh..Mama said it's just nice it's sunday & everyone is ard so celebrate lor..hahaha
THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!!
Left to right: That's my family, My ah ma & ah gong, My ah yee & uncle
That's our family..hahaha..

These are my presents from Ah yee & uncle..
Hmm..what's tat thing flying ard? Let me try to touch it...But ah ma keep saying cano ah cano ah..
I wonder why mama & papa blowing the flying thing for ah? Opps...where's the flying thing gone? hmm...wonder...
Anyway Hack care abt it...I'm gonna wish myself.
HAPPY 8TH MONTH!!!!












1 comment:
Hey Raine .. so happy for u .. happy 8th mth .... !!
Post a Comment