Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A day I finally call out MAMA! Sat (1/7/06)

Today mama & papa inviting Auntie Lesley & Uncle Benny to our place for dinner & for relaxation.

mama forgets to take photo all thru the day aiyo...forgetful mama..she only remembers to take mine..hahaha...cos í'm the most important baby here ah...

Morning wake up...nothing much to do so me watch my favourite show..hehe



See I'm following the HI 5 dance..hehehe..i'm getting so smart now..hahaha..."1 2 3 4 turn here 1 2 3 4 turn there..."


Aiyo how come mama & papa put my pooh to block my view leh..I wanna see the toto train leh...see lah..i have to bent down abit to see the train...so mafan...

papa & mama still laugh at me..u thought this is funny leh..wait i twist my head how? adults adults...aiyo...

Lunch time..yummy....what do papa have in mind for my lunch..hehe..



Wow today i'm having pumpkin, vege & tofu...something unusual today..hehe...see how i enjoy the food so much..hahaha...

Guess what??? While preparing for bath, i finally cried out saying "mama"..Mama was damn happy & keep laughing while I was crying hard enuff to see all my tears flowing like water....aiyo..this mama hor..horrible...hehe

After my yummy lunch and hectic crying, we went to Bt Batok Westmall shopping mall to meet Uncle Benny & Auntie Lesley. Mama & papa have their lunch at MOS burger (mama favourite).

We shopped awhile and head back to our place to enjoy the nite out...We watched a few movies that Auntle lesley bought..

Hmm...one of them is actually RA movie and this movie was passed from my Ah gong's friend to my Ah gong...opps...hahaha..

Uncle Benny & Auntie Lesley only left ard 4am after finishing watching England cum Portugal match as well as another match which I'm not too sure cos i'm already in my dreamland with mama..hahaah...

No comments: