Pages

Saturday, May 02, 2009

16th April 09 Shopping alone with Mummy

Daddy has a photography 1st lesson and mummy wants to have her alone time to do up her blog but notti me keep pestering my mummy to bring me out as well.

After much discussion, managed to persuade my mummy to bring me alone. Daddy kinda of worried that mummy can’t handle me thus daddy set  a rule for me that day. No Bao Bao at all. keke..

During the MRT  journey, I keep asking them “We reach already?” All I heard was “nope still long way to go”.

After around an hr, finally reached our destination, Harbourfront . Daddy was pretty late thus he got to rush for his class while me & mummy stroll our way to Mac for our dinner.

Mummy ordered Nuggets kid meal & fish burger for herself. Chatting & munching along with mummy. Been quite awhile going alone with just mummy. Wonder how does mummy feel?

MUMMY: I felt great & kinda enjoy our own girlie time together. Raine has grown up & really observed the rule of no Bao Bao whole night. I’m glad I give it a go..

After our dinner, mummy has to run some errands so we went over to ATM to withdraw money. Go to various bank to pay off bills & mummy brought me to Toy R US..Favourite shop of all for kids like us keke

I am getting excited and starts to venture around but I will always make sure my mummy is with me all the times. I do not wanna go missing & end up not able to see my family again.

Mummy allow me to buy a toy for me & Raye. I choose some paints & brush to go with it. I chose a cute puzzle for Raye helping him on his motorskill.

We are running out of time cos Daddy class ends at 9pm. Now it’s already 8:30pm. Quickly go over to the cashier and mummy saw cute little toothbrush which she buy it for us.

We quickly rush our way to meet Daddy. Luckily daddy lesson still not ended when we reached thus managed to rest our feet & breath keke.

What a fun day alone with Mummy!

No comments: