Finally my mummy is able to move out of the hse & go out with me after being confined for a mth..A nice chance for a mummy & me alone time...hehehe...
That's mummy's "CCKMC" club hehehe..That's how I find all my good friends ard my age..
Left: Tennyson, Axler, Sherlyn, ME, Ying En
We are all born in the yr of Cock Cock Qua...Rooster..Yes that's it..
Guess what...Most of our didi-s & meimei-s are also from the same year...oik oik PIGGY..
Ohhh..I love cakes...esp birthday cake..nice & yummy...
Game time...Wow...motorcycle...somemore can move on it's own..How come I dun hve ah? hmm...must sit & try it out then ask daddy buy hahaa..
That's Tennyson making funny faces...That's me sitting beside him with a er...spoon?
I really had lots of fun cos we haven't met each other for quite sometimes since mummy gave birth to didi..
Love gatherings......




No comments:
Post a Comment